1 What is the STAG Buying Group?
- Largest Buying Group In UK and Ireland in the following four categories: -
- CORPORATE WEAR
- Over 300 Retail, Online and Industrial based Independent Businesses form STAG The Buying Group.
- Higher Trade Discounts available from 150+ major brands.
- Overheads reduced with superb merchant card rates.
- STAG MD - Ward Robertson has over 30 years experience.
2 How does STAG work?
- All discounts negotiated by STAG are taken off the invoice by the supplier.
- You continue to buy from your suppliers in the same way you have always done.
- STAG does not want their name above your business, our aim is to help you enhance your own brand, position and strength.
- The supplier sends your invoices directly to STAG. A copy of this invoice and your STAG invoice is sent to you.
- You pay STAG. One payment for multiple invoices saves valuable time and money by reducing your bank costs.
- STAG will solve your invoice disputes directly with the suppliers on your behalf.
3 Other benefits
- Our Credit/ Debit card merchant rates are amongst the lowest available to the industry. There is no cost to change.
- When you attend the STAG buying shows your overnight accomodation and meals are provided FOC by STAG.
- STAG Buying Shows offer members exclusive exhibitor deals, networking and enjoyment over two days.
- The STAG website has a members-only area where you can see all supplier discounts, special deals and contact details.
4 What does STAG cost?
- One off joining fee of £150/€150 and annual charge of £275/€275. There are no other charges.
- You are not tied into any contract therefore are not bound to continue your STAG membership any longer than you wish to.
Apply to join STAG as a Retailer
It's easy to join. All you need to do is fill out some basic information for us on the retailer form - click here.
Ward will the contact you for an informal chat as Ward deals with all new enquiries personally.