1 WHAT IS THE STAG BUYING GROUP?
- STAG has been established in the UK and Ireland for 29 years.
- STAG is a central invoicing buying group for indpendent businesses within Sport, Outdoor, Shoe, Department Stores, Corporate Wear,Team Wear, School Wear, Embroidery and Cycle sectors.
- STAG operate throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland in both Euros and Sterling.
- STAG credit insures all of our members debts thus guaranteeing your payment.
- 400 separate businesses are members of the STAG Buying Group with 520+ outlets combined
- STAG MDs - Ricky & Ward have a combined total of 50 years' experience in the Sports, Outdoor Corporate wear and Shoe independent retail trade.
- The majority of our members are bricks and mortar retail shops although there are a growing number of Internet businesses, some of which operate from industrial premises.
- Our head office is based in Swindon, Wiltshire with 14 members of staff.
2 THE FINANCIAL ASPECT OF STAG
- Here at STAG we insure all of our member’s invoices with Euler Hermes (policy renewed February 2015).
- A comprehensive portfolio on each member is put together for the benefit of our suppliers.
- A copy of each member’s portfolio should be given to your field sales team. .
- All members of STAG have access to our interactive website with the ability of viewing details of each and every supplier including discounts, special offers, news as well as local sales reps/agent details.
3 Exhibit at our Buying Shows in the UK and ROI.
- STAG has annual shows in both the UK and Ireland with the emphasis on buying!
- Every supplier exhibiting will recieve a spreadsheet from us on every member attending, you in turn can contact these prior to the show to make appointments
- STAG will market the show to all of our members months before the event, right up until a few days before the show starts.
4 Key Benefits of being a STAG supplier
- STAG guarantees payment 30 days from your invoice date.
- Access to over 400 STAG members.
- You still control what retailers you want to sell to.
- Market your business and products to our members via STAG.
- Invite to the STAG Buying Shows.
Apply to join STAG as a SUPPLIER
It's easy to join. Allyou need to do is fill out some basic information for us on the supplier form - click here.
Ward or Ricky will get in contact as they deal new enquiry personally.